Appletini with a Twist
Appletini with a Twist was created on the weekend of 4th of July in 1997 at Lola's West Hollywood restaurant and was called Adam's Apple. The bartender’s name was Adam Karsten so he created what he called the Adam’s Apple Martini, which later became the generic Appletini.
This four-ingredient Appletini with a Twist is a good party cocktail with its ease and superb sour apple flavor.
50ml of Adamus Organic Dry Gin
- 50ml of Cloudy apple juice
- 1 Soupspoon of maple syrup
- 1 Soupspoon of lemon juice
- 1 Slice of apple
How to do it:
- In an ice-filled shaker put all the ingredients and shake.
- Strain into a martini glass and garnish with a slice of apple.