Spring brings with it longer days and higher temperatures. Impress everyone around you with a fresh and flavorful cocktail.
A classic sour with a soft touch of hibiscus.
For the Adamus cocktail Primavera follow these steps:
- 1. In a shaker add 2 large Ice Stones
- 2. Add 3cl of Gin Adamus
- 3. Add 3cl of hibiscus syrup
- 4. Add 2.5cl of lemon juice
- 5. Add lemon zest ( thin lemon skin peel )
- 7. Add 1.5cl of egg white
- 8. Shake vigorously until the shaker becomes chilled
- 9. Using a strainer serve in a cocktail glass
For the recipe of hibiscus syrup approx 700ml:
- 1. Boil for 2 minutes dehydrated hibiscus flower in 250ml of water
- 2. Remove the hibiscus flower from the water
- 3. Add to the 250ml of water 500grm of white sugar
- 4. While boiling keep stirring until the sugar and water become syrup
- 5. Let cool before using on the cocktail
With intense color and vibrant taste, you will fall in love with this cocktail for sure!