Celebrate Love with Adamus Cocktails this Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day is a special occasion to show your love and appreciation for your significant other, family, and friends. If you're looking for a unique and memorable way to mark the occasion, consider treating your loved ones to a delicious and sophisticated Adamus Gin cocktail.
Adamus Gin is a premium brand of gin that's carefully crafted with the finest ingredients. Whether you prefer sweet and fruity or crisp and refreshing, our cocktails are sure to impress.
Here are three Valentine's Day-themed cocktails to try:
1. SUBMARINE KISS COCKTAIL
50 ml of Adamus Organic Dry Gin
15ml of Raspberry liqueur
25 ml fresh lime juice
12 ml sugar syrup
25ml of egg white
- Pour the liqueur into a base chilled glass.
- Shake the rest of the ingredients with ice and strain back into the shaker.
- Dry Shake (without the ice) and strain into the liqueur-primed glass.
2. FRENCH KISS COCKTAIL
25ml of Adamus Organic Dry Gin
15ml raspberry liqueur
Champagne, to top up
Rose petals or raspberries, to garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, then add the gin and raspberry liqueur.
- Shake for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a chilled champagne flute (or two), then top up with champagne.
- Garnish with a few raspberries or rose petals
3. PRIMAVERA COCKTAIL
For the Adamus cocktail Primavera follow these steps:
- 1. In a shaker add 2 large Ice cubes
- 2. Add 3cl of Gin Adamus
- 3. Add 3cl of hibiscus syrup
- 4. Add 2.5cl of lemon juice
- 5. Add lemon zest ( thin lemon skin peel )
- 7. Add 1.5cl of egg white
- 8. Shake vigorously until the shaker becomes chilled
- 9. Using a strainer serve in a cocktail glass
For the recipe of hibiscus syrup approx 700ml:
- 1. Boil for 2 minutes dehydrated hibiscus flower in 250ml of water
- 2. Remove the hibiscus flower from the water
- 3. Add to the 250ml of water 500grm of white sugar
- 4. While boiling keep stirring until the sugar and water become syrup
- 5. Let cool before using on the cocktail