His first appearance was made by Aundrey Saunders, owner of a bar in New York. Although it is a recent cocktail, it has already become a classic.
With a handful of mint, the fresh touch persists in the mouth. Served in a chilled mug, it's the ideal cocktail for a hot day.
For those who like more aromatic drinks, Adamus Organic Dry Gin is the perfect choice for this type of cocktail.
50ml of Adamus Organic Dry Gin
- 15ml of Sugar Syrup
- 15 ml of Fresh Lime Juice
- 50 ml of Ginger Beer
- 1Handful of Mint Leaves
How to do it:
- Muddle the mint leaves, syrup and lime at the bottom of a shaker.
- Pour in the Adamus Organic Dry Gin and half a cup of ice and shake until cold.
- Fill the glass with ice, pour in the cocktail.
- Add in the ginger beer and stir gently
- Garnish couple of sprigs of mint.